Houston, TX
Created By
Adriel Christan Wt Musson
More Info
http://youtu.be/mxTAbxIAMU4

The Texas Mile

Drag Strip

Racing

A lot of High Performance cars and bikes such as Lamborghini's, Toyota Supra's, Mustangs, Corvette's, GSXR's, CBR's, Busa's, 14's, etc. All located in south Houston for a LONG weekend of car shows, massive horsepower, beautiful women and drag racing.

I'm trying to find people who are willing to drive, and or ride down to Houston. If any one has a trailer they are willing to bring, with a truck; we may be able to throw our bikes in the trailer, and take them that way, and anyone who wants to drive their car down with us is welcome to. Its a 23 hour drive, so we probably will be stopping in Memphis, TN, and then hit Houston after a 6-8 hour break or so. THIS IS SOUTH TEXAS, SO REMEMBER TO BRING CLOTHES FOR THE WEATHER, IT WILL BE HOT.

Hopefully we can get enough people to split the cost of rooms.

The official TX2K12 hotel is Omni Houston Hotel Westside (same hotel as the last 3 years). The hotel is located approximately 25 minutes from Lonestar Motorsports Park and very close to the night meet location. It's off I-10 and is very accessible from the interstate.

Rates - SAME as last year
Wednesday night March 16: $119
Thursday night March 17: $119
Friday night March 18: $99
Saturday night March 19: $99

Reservation Phone Number
1-800-THE-OMNI (1-800-843-6664) for reservations

YOU MUST BOOK YOUR ROOM BY MARCH 2ND 2012 OR YOU WILL NOT GET THE DISCOUNTED RATE LISTED ABOVE. THEIR NORMAL RATE IS $289/NIGHT!!!!

Omni Address
13210 Katy Freeway
Houston, Texas 77079

Benefits

--Classy hotel
--Nice rooms
--Used to a "loud" crowd (they host a Harley Convention every year)
--Safe part of town
--Lots of parking for rigs/trailers
--Covered parking garage
--Security onsite
--20 to 25 minutes from the track (Lonestar

ALL OTHER INFO, AND PRICES FOR USING THE DYNO, AND ENTERING YOUR CAR OR BIKE IN THE DRAG RACING COMPETITION, OR USING THE RACE TRACK, CAN BE FOUND AT-

http://www.tx2k.com/

Anyone going to this i think i might be heading there with my gf and a couple of friends

hahaha38

Reaction score
This meet will be packed. But the real fun happens after dark. I'll see you out there. Hopefully I will have my other car running in time for this.

Back