type R accords???

cg6boi

Reaction score
if you wanna do some fabricating....nothing bolts up, euro and japanese accords are very different than the usdm ones...makes me sad in so many ways

cg6boi

Reaction score
not on the top of my head but look up japanese vehicle importing sites and they usually have clips and stuff as well for sale, sorry i will look and get some url for you later

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only things out there right now are F20B swaps, headlights, spoilers, lips. There was a RHD conversion but I can't find it or its just not being posted anywhere.

minituck04

Reaction score
cg6boi said:
hoteuroR2.jpg

hoteuroR.jpg

clean and sweet, plus the wings look fantastic which is amazing to me

i just went on myself

Fish

Reaction score
I love the CL1 Euro-R's look. It's the ideal look for an Accord, IMO. The Type-R was UK only, wasn't it? And it only sold for a short time, if I recall correctly.

tattedhondaguy said:
Is it possible to swap out the some parts to pur cars??? Front end n rear end...

Check this thread out. This guy put the Torneo front and rear end on his 6th gen. You'll see how much work actually needed to be done. The car is from the Philippines, but body panels and dimensions should mostly be pretty much identical to USDM cars.

I have the spoiler off the Sir/Euro-R on mine, but aside from being a little narrower and a little taller, it looks pretty much like most OEM Honda spoilers of that period.

tattedhondaguy

Reaction score
Can somone post a site too look at type r parts 4 sale??? I have been lookin and nothing...Front clips, Tails, head lights, deck lid, xxxx.....

Last edited:
Back