Type R Grill in 01-02 sedan/coupe

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Dont need our approval, pick the one you like and go for it. It's been done, you can search up some photos if that helps.

Last edited:

KombatVirus

Reaction score
Its a much harder job than you described, most people agree that it isn't worth it. Doing it yourself it will probably not come out too well, and doing it a shop will cost big $$
That grill is also butt-ugly. Looks like a black ****tier stock one, why not just plasti-dip the one you have instead?

kolayxdoh

Reaction score
I thought about plastidipping the current grill black but I just didn't like how the grill lines that go across are so thick

I've been searching for someone that cut out the grill and replaced it, specifically a 01-02 sedan but haven't had any luck. Could anyone point me towards the right direction?

kn0x47

Reaction score
That grill will not fit. There was a company that made a replacement grill for the sedans but you'll probably grow old and die before you can find one of those again

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
No, you're not allowed.

:henry:

That grill will not fit. There was a company that made a replacement grill for the sedans but you'll probably grow old and die before you can find one of those again

Is that the RAVEN grille Matt (BadgerType) used to have?

Another rare commodity I myself have been on the lookout for..

Last edited:
Back