Type-r lip. Does this look right?

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Ok so i've been looking for a lip for my car, but due to the fact that im very pressed for cash I need some really good deals. I found this site selling a type-r lip for my car for really cheap, but the site just looks kinda shifty to me. Also when I opened the site my laptop started acting all weird (might just be the laptop though, it's school issued)

heres a link:
http://www.baysonr.com/98_00_Honda_Accord_2D_Type_R_Style_ABS_Front_Lip_p/flip-a9800-ty-2dr.htm

Tell me if u guys think its a shifty site too, or if im just being a wuss about ordering **** online.

Jyos

Reaction score
BaysonR is supposed to be one of the better manufacturers of replica lips (offering Polyurethane versions as well) for our Accords, at least to my knowledge

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
BaysonR is supposed to be one of the better manufacturers of replica lips (offering Polyurethane versions as well) for our Accords, at least to my knowledge

So ur saying to just grow a set and trust this site? lol idk ever since i was a kid and ordered a lego set online and i never got it, i havent really been too into ordering stuff online. looks like a pretty good deal i'll look into it more when i get home. thanks for the quick response btw.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Many people have bought baysonr's lips, you can also buy through his ebay store.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
its the same all... u just need to cut on some part of the middle to make it fit... and pull a lil on the side...

but its all easy...:beer:

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Alright probably gonna go with the urethane. I'm assuming u guys recomend it because the plastic breaks easily.

Back