Uhhh....yup, got nothing

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
dude... u need to learn to zoom in haha... too much background to the point where your car becomes the background :lawl:

car looks good tho.. scary how u can keep it tht clean with east coast weather...

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I have said this every time you post pics. I hate white wheels, especially on white cars. Your car does not apply, I absolutely love it. Still looking great, especially dope whip.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Hey I know that parking garage!! Looks good man. You gonna make it to the skyline cruise this weekend?

yeah it's that place you and I dumped that bod...

nah I'm not gonna be able to make it to that, just got too much going on during the weekend to make the drive.
dude... u need to learn to zoom in haha... too much background to the point where your car becomes the background :lawl:

car looks good tho.. scary how u can keep it tht clean with east coast weather...
yeah well...I didn't just take four pics :lawl:

IMG_9937.jpg

I have more zoomed in pics, I just never uploaded most of them because the sun was ruining a bunch of shots. Like in person, the light reflecting off the hood and front end was blinding. This is awesome of course, but not great for pictures at all.

and yes, the effort being noticed does make me forget how obnoxious one rainy day making it dirty can be.

you missed a spot

how dare you madam..
I have said this every time you post pics. I hate white wheels, especially on white cars. Your car does not apply, I absolutely love it. Still looking great, especially dope whip.

for a second I was like...where are you going with...

appreciate the compliment :lawl:

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
yeah it's that place you and I dumped that bod...

nah I'm not gonna be able to make it to that, just got too much going on during the weekend to make the drive.

we said we'd never speak of tha.....I mean....wtf are you talking about? :eh:

gay. finish school already. always so damn busy hahaha. haven't seen you in like a year man.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I love how white your car is if that makes sense lol

yes...I too...understand this ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
we said we'd never speak of tha.....I mean....wtf are you talking about? :eh:

gay. finish school already. always so damn busy hahaha. haven't seen you in like a year man.

it's something else, I'm not even in class until January :lawl:

Back