Ulev O2 sensor check

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
does Nick or any other tech know of a way to test a Ulev primary O2 sensor without owning a ulev car? i have one and i want to make sure it works before using it or selling it

BMArias15

Reaction score
does Nick or any other tech know of a way to test a Ulev primary O2 sensor without owning a ulev car? i have one and i want to make sure it works before using it or selling it

:poke:well look at that , if and/or when you find it does in fact 100% work you have a customer IF "the price is right" :::BobBarkervoice:::

But seriously tho, PM me when you're ready to sell as im on the market for one but dont wanna drop the paper tag price

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
lol, well you have 2 options.

you can have my sold as is price for a cheap price or the i know it works price which is gonna be a bit more expensive

BMArias15

Reaction score
hahaha... now thats something to ponder... unless the "as-is" price is dirt cheap i think i prefer to wait the outcome and have a guaranteed sensor... whats it gonna be? :eusa_drool:

BMArias15

Reaction score
still no luck. do you wanna buy it as is?

how much? and did you get it from a junk yard (cause the those cars sit out in the rain, etc. which might affect its condition)?

oh and obviously is it a Denso? (only the Denso 234-9025 works on the Ulev)

Back