Um... accord roadster anyone?

Browntown

Reaction score
I think it's ugly..but i admire the amount of work it probably took.
accordroadsteryj2.jpg

accordroadsterfrontok0.jpg

accordroadsterbackve4.jpg

accordroadsterinsiderl0.jpg

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I've seen this car in person and spoke to the owner he dumped a crazy crazy amount in this car.

6THGEN_AI4

dreman said:
I've seen this car in person and spoke to the owner he dumped a crazy crazy amount in this car.

I'm sure he did LOL

scrappys64

Reaction score
I thought it was a 6th gen??? It doesn't look bad...I would give it a thumbs up for the work that was put in.. :D

Jeffro

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
the things pepole do to 5th gens, haha.

That's hard to even tell what Gen that is... Although I will admit I'm tired of seeing 5th gens all the time (since I'm a 6th gen at heart)... I do like the color though... and that's about it IMO :cool:

Something about the back end strikes me as Chrysler styling... Anyone else get that, or is it just me? :confused: I can't put my finger on it at the moment though.

Last edited:

Mojeans69

Reaction score
I know this guy his name is Tyrone he's from boston....he got all show and all go...the car has a turbo charged H22 in there with a chromed valve cover 5 lug conversion G35 back with flipping liscense plate, and its bagged

Jeffro

Reaction score
Mojeans69 said:
I know this guy his name is Tyrone he's from boston....he got all show and all go...the car has a turbo charged H22 in there with a chromed valve cover 5 lug conversion G35 back with flipping liscense plate, and its bagged

Can you confirm 6th gen? or 5th? (For my own sanity) I'm guessing 6th... The door panels look 6th to me.

Back