Unique transmission story ! Please help.

nsjames

Reaction score
so you've driven the car 7K miles after you hit soething that caused codes to pop and you'v not inspected anything?:huh:

crawl under there and look for bent/dented things.

Notably the transmission pan, as a dent under the pickup would cause low pressure, then check and make sure thta the factory trans cooler lines are not bent/kinked in any way, also starving the pump for fluid.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
I admit I'm not the best mechanic and I just assumed it was dying like everyone else's but omg that's a hell of a coincidence.

jwong512

Reaction score
I would just take it to a reputable shop and have them inspect it. Don't take it to the dealership as that's just a waste of money since they will overcharge you. You should've gotten this inspected when it first happened, not a couple of months later.

98accordky

Reaction score
I admit I'm not the best mechanic and I just assumed it was dying like everyone else's but omg that's a hell of a coincidence.
I'm sort of having the same problem didn't hit anything lol but here is a link for a diagram of all the at tranny selenoids http://www.hondapartsnow.com/Page_Product/PartDetail.aspx?catalogID=19&productID=5&yearID=16&doorID=1&gradeID=399&areaID=2&transmissionID=5&originID=-1&colorLabelIDs=-1&colorLabelID=-1&sectionID=3&idAndImageID=2970%20456320&isBigPicture=False&pageName=AT%20Sensor%20-%20Solenoid%20(V6)
Hope this helps

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
6371f140-71ad-870f.jpg

And it's either leaking from shifter connector cable or that tube thing next to it and green wire. Help?

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
I think its leaking from the little tube sticking out near the green tube

nsjames

Reaction score
a slight leak would not cause your codes. They're pressure related. If you had a pressured leak you would know it from the spray of ATF coming out.

Back