UNOFFICIAL CanAm Cruise '12 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

001Stunna

Reaction score
What are you? The fuc‪king internet moderator? I seen people's sigs on here that take up more room. You must really have time on your hands to draw shit out.

And don't tell me what I need and don't need...

Well it seems YOU NEED new glasses, contacts or a better monitor or maybe a combination of all 3. I'm just stating the info as it is. I didnt make the rules. After obtaining the pre-mentioned items though you need to grab some brown soap and wash your mouth with it.

It's not my fault you want to be a smart alec who puts himself at the same level as a junior kindergarten kid with respect to you logic and/or as newcomers who don't know anything about the rules on a forum.

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
I remember getting infraction for big sig when I first started :hide: wooooops!
Any way of taking that off? Or is that there forever? Lol

001Stunna

Reaction score
CanAm is NOT in Canada this year. If people can't make it because of location, sorry. In the interest of making it an Event that caters to EVERYONE who is willing to attend, it needs to be in the US.
So it was decided already? What is the point of even discussing it then?
...or is this your personal stipulation on the matter?

matty2013

Reaction score
Well it seems YOU NEED new glasses, contacts or a better monitor or maybe a combination of all 3. I'm just stating the info as it is. I didnt make the rules. After obtaining the pre-mentioned items though you need to grab some brown soap and wash your mouth with it.

It's not my fault you want to be a smart alec who puts himself at the same level as a junior kindergarten kid with respect to you logic and/or as newcomers who don't know anything about the rules on a forum.

Why are you chasing infractions on other peoples business anyway?

SAV

Reaction score

Easy there Gil, this forum already has enough of an rep on the Internet for being overmoderated.

Isn't location still up in the air?
But I don't mind either way, as long as Justin can go :p

This.

Firstly, like mentioned above. Don't tell me what I need. Secondly, my monitor has a native resolution of 1920x1080. Not 640x480 it seems like you're running; Furthermore, you enforcing the rules on here just makes you look silly. The basis of having a sig that's only 150px in height is going back in time like 8 years ago. Cost of bandwidth is cheaper than it was 8 years ago, and it seems like no bandwidth is spared on this forum, considering this thread is already 20 some pages, and the lack of the moderators sparingly sending out infraction notices.

Don't cause a scene on here. I'm only here to discuss CanAm 2012 in this thread, not the forum rules or the signature sizes...

001Stunna

Reaction score
Why are you chasing infractions on other peoples business anyway?

Well I keep the chrome window as small as possible whether at school or work along with other documents and files i need to work on and have opened & a huge sig just makes things extremely annoying. However I guess one could say why are you butting-in in other pplz bussines though:thinking:

Easy there Gil, this forum already has enough of an rep on the Internet for being overmoderated.
Do you say that about every forum you're on or something. It seems its always at the tip of your tounge.

Firstly, like mentioned above. Don't tell me what I need. Secondly, my monitor has a native resolution of 1920x1080. Not 640x480 it seems like you're running; Furthermore, you enforcing the rules on here just makes you look silly. The basis of having a sig that's only 150px in height is going back in time like 8 years ago. Cost of bandwidth is cheaper than it was 8 years ago, and it seems like no bandwidth is spared on this forum, considering this thread is already 20 some pages, and the lack of the moderators sparingly sending out infraction notices.

Don't cause a scene on here. I'm only here to discuss CanAm 2012 in this thread, not the forum rules or the signature sizes...

Thou need some brown soap to wash your mouth my dearest. REALLY.
I'm actually on 1366x768(a normal laptop). The basis of rules is really for ppl to follow them. You analysing cost of bandwidth is unrelated as you said you're ONLY here to discuss CanAm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back