UNOFFICIAL CanAm Cruise '12 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAV

Reaction score
I'll just talk directly to all the organizers/coordinators.

Most people that have posted here will probably never go to CanAm anyway, instead, they're too busy pointing out infractions and forum rules.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
fuuuuuuuckin A this is retarded

we only played volleyball at night at the hotel, drunk. and thats just fine with me. but last year at the place we met there was a big botchy ball...thing and that was pretty fun. also, we could use the grill they had there since it was a club type place. but it was a lot smaller than i would have guessed (venue wise)

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
I vote for canadian cancer society!!!! Or american one if they have, doesn't matter -- anything w cancer lol
Or breast cancer!!! Or sick kids!

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
Easy there Gil, this forum already has enough of an rep on the Internet for being overmoderated.

Firstly, like mentioned above. Don't tell me what I need. Secondly, my monitor has a native resolution of 1920x1080. Not 640x480 it seems like you're running; Furthermore, you enforcing the rules on here just makes you look silly. The basis of having a sig that's only 150px in height is going back in time like 8 years ago. Cost of bandwidth is cheaper than it was 8 years ago, and it seems like no bandwidth is spared on this forum, considering this thread is already 20 some pages, and the lack of the moderators sparingly sending out infraction notices.

Don't cause a scene on here. I'm only here to discuss CanAm 2012 in this thread, not the forum rules or the signature sizes...
I think the site is moderated just fine. If you still refuse to adjust your signature I will have to take further action.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Most people that have posted here will probably never go to CanAm anyway, instead, they're too busy pointing out infractions and forum rules.

your sig is (was) gigantic though dude, so don't talk tall on others with 100% justification :lawl:

you seem to think that since Gil noticed it and you can speak to him like that, that you're totally fine in what you're doing with your sig...yet that's just an example of you not paying attention to forum rules more than anything.

whether viewing it on this desktop 1280 resolution, or my Asus laptop's 1920 resolution...it's too big.

this is what I've seen of you

1. barely post on here except for Canam
2. sig goes against forum rules
3. arguing over why you're justified in the sig being just fine
4. "I'm only here to talk about Canam, except I'm totally not since I'm responding to anyone quoting me directly"

with that, you seem to have "rep" as being a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back