*UPDATE 6/1/15* Jordan's 2K1 Accord Coupe EX-L (56k)

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Re: *HAPPY NEW YEAR UPDATE 1/5/15* Jordan's 2K1 Accord Coupe EX (56k)

So I know when it comes to making posts about what I'm about do with the car, 9 times out of 10 it doesn't happen haha (Ex. Blackhoused headlights, or when I said I'm planning on getting coilovers) and I feel like I'm getting your guys' hopes up for nothing. But, I will make it a point for this next "item" to be 100% true. In the coming week (maybe 2 depending on financial stuff) I will be doing an LED overhaul on the inside of my car (maybe the license plate too but I haven't decided yet). For info on the colors and what specifically is going to be done see the first page on this thread under "Future Hopes/Dreams."

Varnell

Reaction score

Super clean interior. White LEDs really modernize the interior and gauge cluster LEDs make the car feel new while driving at night. The blue plastidip is a bit strong for your SSM paint but I can respect it for a change. I've never gotten around to plastidipping my wheels so I have to give you props for that. Can't tell you how many projects I've said I would do and put off for months (or never actually got around to).

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Indeed, very x2 clean interior.

One thing I've noticed by looking at the first 2 pics of your OP:

I STRONGLY suggest you use the E-brake, while you park your Accord at ALL TIME, even if it's parked on a flat surface. If you don't use the E-brake, the whole weight of your car (3,XXX lbs) can lean on the AT gear, and you don't want to do that, especially on a 6gen, b/c you know how that goes if you don't take a good care of it.

Hopefully, that was the only time you were just shooting those 2 pics tho..

EckoHawker

Reaction score

Indeed, very x2 clean interior.

One thing I've noticed by looking at the first 2 pics of your OP:

I STRONGLY suggest you use the E-brake, while you park your Accord at ALL TIME, even if it's parked on a flat surface. If you don't use the E-brake, the whole weight of your car (3,XXX lbs) can lean on the AT gear, and you don't want to do that, especially on a 6gen, b/c you know how that goes if you don't take a good care of it.

Hopefully, that was the only time you were just shooting those 2 pics tho..

Yeah, parking pulls are cheap but labor will cost you about $1500, it's worth it

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score

So how does the upper taillight work with te clear lense
Only when I use the turn signal. I have red LED bulbs with a led flasher so there is minimal hyperblink. When I turn on the headlights the top clear part doesnt light up... it comes pre-wired so it's plug n play

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score

Super clean interior. White LEDs really modernize the interior and gauge cluster LEDs make the car feel new while driving at night. The blue plastidip is a bit strong for your SSM paint but I can respect it for a change. I've never gotten around to plastidipping my wheels so I have to give you props for that. Can't tell you how many projects I've said I would do and put off for months (or never actually got around to).
Yeah I cant wait until I finally order them. As for the plasti dip, it seems awesome at first now it is kinda starting to wear off (both in personality and physical appearance.) Im just waiting for a warm day to get some WD-40 and spray them down to get them off. It definitely made for an eye catcher when driving that's for sure haha

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score

Ordering my cluster, odo, clock, and hvac leds tomorrow. the dome, courtesy, trunk, etc will be ordered possibly next week. Stay tuned...

Jordan_H

Reaction score

I've been wanting to led swap my hvac and guage cluster. On Amazon I bought 10 194 wedge bulbs for like $7 shipped and they still work great a year later.

Back