*UPDATE 6/1/15* Jordan's 2K1 Accord Coupe EX-L (56k)

gabrielandre

Reaction score
Re: *UPDATE 1/25/14* Blackhawks' '01 Accord Coupe EX-L (56k)

I have an oil leak and a rack and pinion problem and I'm getting charged $430 too.. I nearly cried once I read the payment I had to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gabrielandre

Reaction score

Good luck with your fix, mate. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan_H

Reaction score

$430?! Is that just to replace the bumper? If so go get one from a parts yard for cheap. They'll probably even have your color. Would cost you probably under $200.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score

Funny you say that because someone I work with told me to do the same thing. It's too bad since the part was already ordered.

Jordan_H

Reaction score

If I ever need something OEM for my car I go to the local junkyard. I live really close to one and plus it gives you some experience.:thumbup:

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score

Haha yeah I bet. I'm going to take an automotive class at my high school for my senior year.:cool:

flowhard

Reaction score

I've got an '02 coupe same color and everything, except i don't have a spoiler. I'm 19 so I'm just getting out there into a career so i feel ya on not being able to do mods instantly. I have the same rims and i actually like them, but mine had a little curb rash too from the previous owner but just a couple scratches no gouges. I like it man, clean car.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score

I've got an '02 coupe same color and everything, except i don't have a spoiler. I'm 19 so I'm just getting out there into a career so i feel ya on not being able to do mods instantly. I have the same rims and i actually like them, but mine had a little curb rash too from the previous owner but just a couple scratches no gouges. I like it man, clean car.
Nice man! I just try to stay positive with the modding urge and hopefully one day I can finally crank my parents :D Mainly waiting till this summer to really get started. Good luck!

Back