Update 7/15/13, Import Alliance 2013, Kentucky Speedway July 20-21

Accord2Show

Reaction score
Ya it was a great meet. Was good seeing everyone. On my way home I picked up a tail, I believe it was John. I know this might be a lot to soon but i thank we need to plain on try on staying at the same motel if not in the same exit next year. I here it will be at the same place.

For those that I got numbers from this weekend can you all seed me your name with your number agin. All I have is the number from the text and don't know the name that went with it.

kn0x47

Reaction score
^yup. at first i didnt realize it was you. I thought i had left before you. i wish i had kept my camera in the front seat with me. i could have caught some rolling shots
..... i stopped in bowling green to get some fazoli's. ended up seeing the new 2014 corvette was i was there too

Accord2Show

Reaction score
You where right on the exit where I live. I am about 5 mints from there. Was it a yellow one, if so he lives some where out my road.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Ya it was a great meet. Was good seeing everyone. On my way home I picked up a tail, I believe it was John. I know this might be a lot to soon but i thank we need to plain on try on staying at the same motel if not in the same exit next year. I here it will be at the same place.

For those that I got numbers from this weekend can you all seed me your name with your number agin. All I have is the number from the text and don't know the name that went with it.

You passed me on I-71, I believe.

kn0x47

Reaction score
1040099_912904839852_1589516119_o.jpg

puzzlemaster, Ghost Ryder, RedRyder, Kn0x47, (some dude we met), todd_cards

follow me on instagram @pristineindustries for more car show photos

You where right on the exit where I live. I am about 5 mints from there. Was it a yellow one, if so he lives some where out my road.

nope, black one

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Had a great time every one, and hope you guys did too. Hope every body got home o.k. I have some pics that I will try and post soon. Great meeting everyone and already looking forward to next time. :peace:

Back