UPDATE: Absolute Ownage on TSXclub

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Re: Absolute Ownage on TSXclub ... best thread ever

thread is closed as of now

damn...people really need to make a condensed version...i dont believe im going to read every single post in 23 pages...

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

Millz, you should put the petition link in your original post, maybe some more people will feel obliged to post in it...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

oh thought id toss this in...

i use my real name on forums (lame? yeah probably :lawl: ) and the same one across all forums for this very reason. anyone who has dealt with me through buying/selling has sent/received a package to/from a ryan s even though ive been in a few different cities for college and such.

its easier to point and say "look at my feedback from ebay and this forum and that forum under this name" than to deny multiple accounts. this tsx noob used a photobucket account from a user name that was a confirmed scammer. noob deserves to get owned...

finch13

Reaction score

Truth... everyone who needs to know knows the 3 addys I sent/receive stuff from, my real name, phone number, etc so I can't be confuzzled with a scammer.

I really don't think teh police can do much, unless they can obtain a warrant based on what was posted... which is doubtful. I have no idea how Canuck government operates... chase down his TSX on mounties?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

nah itll probably end up in a little vigilante justice. the tsx-c people already found his house on google maps (im on page 11 of the thread) :lawl:

finch13

Reaction score

Yeah I read up to pg. 20. I dunno, I'm all for vigilante justice, but that could also get them into trouble as well. They still don't have and hard evidence that he took the lip until he admits it.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

it just adds up too well.

i should write up the story when we lured a guy up from IL who we knew had stolen parts from a friend of ours and had 2 sheriffs roll up, sting style. god that was a fun night. totally worth coming in at 2 am then waking up at 5 for work :lawl:

the dude who had the parts stolen taped the whole thing and posted it on a local forum but the thread was kinda noobed up after a while...

beardohio

Reaction score

They have the guys address, phone number, sisters name/occupation . . . everything.

Absolutely busted, i'm really looking forward to hearing the final outcome, best thread of the year as well as most hated man of the year.

Millz

Reaction score

Millz, you should put the petition link in your original post, maybe some more people will feel obliged to post in it...

link to the Petition is in the OP as well now.

Hope some action results from this. :smash:

Back