(update)New??? frontend!

meximan16

Reaction score
Re: New???

welcome to the site, am not really feelin the headlights and spoiler, but other then that looks good. get off your *** and install those springs!!!! lol looks so much better then stock

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Welcome to the site man. Pay someone else to install the springs lol.

Tsunamibomb

Reaction score

is it because the spoilers ricey?
i know i think i might have to pay some one cuz my compressor is being gay and dont feel like having a spring flying at my face

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Welcome to the site. I am not to fond of the spoiler either. Make sure you mod your car to what YOU like and not other people's opinions. Happy Modding! :hihi:

Bond4387

Reaction score

The spoiler isn't that bad. Maybe get it painted with your front end so that way it doesn't draw too much attention being black on your silver car. I do like those rims though. Dropppppp itttttt!!

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

well its not like you haven't heard this already, but stop being lazy and drop that bish!!! haha if your spring compressor is ****ed up you can rent one from auto zone or advanced all you gotta to is give them a deposit for it so if you decide to keep it they don't loose any money. But you get the deposit back when you return the tool so its pretty much free. I also agree that the spoiler and headlights don't really look good, thats just my opinion though cause I think the stock spoiler is too big on our sedans. as for the headlight I'm over the whole tinited lights thing since it reduces visability and sometimes causes problems. but hey, its YOUR car so if you like it thats all that matters.

welcome to 6ga I hope you enjoy it here, just remember search is your friend.

00accord91

Reaction score

welcome..slam ur car and maybe get that spoiler painted and maybe just maybe itll fly lol

Tsunamibomb

Reaction score

yeah i was planning on painting EVERYTHING gray now. the tint i was planing on taking it off maybe some eyelids or change the WHOLE headlight.
yeah its cause its black its the one thing that pops out at you when you see it, i think being gray would blend it all together so it wouldnt look bad :hide:
ok now its one of my priorities to throw my springs on:slap: lol

joshism

Reaction score
I want to see that thing painted. Where did you buy the spoiler? Is it the one on Ebay? Or is it an integra type R spoiler? I'm probably gonna put it on my wife's car, and everybody's gonna give me the same response. But, I can always change it back to OEM later. At least it's not a supra spoiler, which looks pretty nasty on Hondas.

Back