Update: Xcezs's 02 Coupe!!!

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
wtf are u bumping a members ride thread for?!?! :thinking: i could understand if you were trying to sell something or trying to get a question answered... but damn its only been 2 hours since YOU last posted in here.... need to chill out this place normally slows down on a weekend :coffee:

XceZs

Reaction score
Lol yeah came up with the 5spd .. but i think something is wrong with the back right caliper it keeps making like a scratching sound when i brake.. i have already changed the brakes bought new bearing still nothing same old sound -.-

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
wtf are u bumping a members ride thread for?!?! :thinking: i could understand if you were trying to sell something or trying to get a question answered... but damn its only been 2 hours since YOU last posted in here.... need to chill out this place normally slows down on a weekend :coffee:

Hahahaha give the yung grasshoppah a break, he will learn soon...

He does have a clean coupe :naughty:

XceZs

Reaction score
what happened to your civic, looks like you ran into a telephone pole

Some guy cut me off and i lost control was going about 60? and i ended up on the corner of the wall ... no seat belt .. thank god nothing happend to me:omgbd:

Hahahaha give the yung grasshoppah a break, he will learn soon...

He does have a clean coupe :naughty:

Lol thanks man =] and thanks for the comments ppl !

XceZs

Reaction score
So i got a little new update for my car not much but it still looks good ! Check it outtt

DSCF4181.jpg

DSCF4182.jpg

DSCF4183.jpg

DSCF4184.jpg

Latest posts

Back