UPDATED 10/27/10: Aeraun's 2002 Accord Sedan SE (56k)

acedomain

Reaction score
Re: Aeraun's 2002 Accord Sedan Special Edition

the car looks clean but yea they gonna get at you bout the wing the led tails the ebay projectors oh and the wheel gap .... but as long as you like it is what matters really....so did you decide on what you gonna do ?

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score

planning on keeping it this way? what ever floats your boat man, as long as it makes you smile when you look at your car. haters will hate. i suggest, you invest in a drop first before your swap.

Aeraun

Reaction score

Yeh, this is exactly what I want it to look like, so yeh, hate all you want. Anyway,I'm probably gona do the H23. Next time I call the shop I'm gona run some **** by them though. Still doing some research and see what I can get outa you guys on the 29th.

Aeraun

Reaction score

planning on keeping it this way? what ever floats your boat man, as long as it makes you smile when you look at your car. haters will hate. i suggest, you invest in a drop first before your swap.

I'm gona wait till after swap, suspension is next right after that. I figured I'd wait since Everything is gona change after swap anyway

acedomain

Reaction score

iight cool bro ....i just got some goodies today .....im gonna do a whole lot to my car soon for the summer ....new suspension ...a lil tune up and 5 lug conversion and i got a whole list going but that is whats first up for now.

Aeraun

Reaction score

the car looks clean but yea they gonna get at you bout the wing the led tails the ebay projectors oh and the wheel gap .... but as long as you like it is what matters really....so did you decide on what you gonna do ?

tails are stock just smoked. And everyone keep in mind its not anywhere near being the finished product

Aeraun

Reaction score

iight cool bro ....i just got some goodies today .....im gonna do a whole lot to my car soon for the summer ....new suspension ...a lil tune up and 5 lug conversion and i got a whole list going but that is whats first up for now.

Nice man. I talked to ihazsnail a bit, told him we should get some NY guys together somewhere, besides the 29th meet. Let me know if you want to set something up. There was a meet every tuesday night by the outer bridge here on SI, not sure if its still going on, but the location was nice

acedomain

Reaction score

yea i want to do a bbq soon ....their was a honda meet in the target we gonna meet at every friday night but not sure if iit still goes on too many civics and teggys doing burnouts and **** attracting cops so i rather just do a bbq with ppl we know ...maybe at the 7 lakes or something....

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Happy Modding and good luck with your swap. That wing kills me.

Latest posts

Back