UPDATED 10/29/11 vomit_comit's 2000 Accord Sedan SE 56K

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
Re: vomit_comit's 2000 Accord Sedan SE 56K

pretty cheap i might be able to find cheaper, i got my tires for my 17s(225 45 17) for under 250
plus mount and ballance at a local shop is 15 a tire, cheaper than my oems at discount

anyways like ur car, sedans look great done right:thumbsup:, cant wait to go to tha meet in feb, this will be my first meet, besides rakin rd, i didnt like that too much lol

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score

pretty cheap i might be able to find cheaper, i got my tires for my 17s(225 45 17) for under 250
plus mount and ballance at a local shop is 15 a tire, cheaper than my oems at discount

anyways like ur car, sedans look great done right:thumbsup:, cant wait to go to tha meet in feb, this will be my first meet, besides rakin rd, i didnt like that too much lol

wow thats cheap. hteres a place down the road from my houst that has a giant invetory of rims and tires like a warehouse would. they have cheap but not 250 cheap lol. yea im excited for the meet.its my first one also. i see you are in the waller location. im in the katy area and i see alot of accords around here. datboiT lives like 2 miles away form me. we should get the 6thgencrew together and go at the same time. or cg squad lol. what does cg stand for. its like ek hatch

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score

yea its a chassis code its in ur vin number , and i usta work at katy mills mall , sabaros ppizza , that was lame hated serving food

and meetn up sounds alsome, we cld meet a tha outlet mall

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score

yea its a chassis code its in ur vin number , and i usta work at katy mills mall , sabaros ppizza , that was lame hated serving food

and meetn up sounds alsome, we cld meet a tha outlet mall

haha yea thats sounds cool i gotta see if anyone esle is down for that. im down. i used to work at track 21. the place you go and get carbon monoxide poisoning

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score

ha ha ha i loved track 21 when i was single takein a chick is way expensive and hard on tha bank account lol

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score

ha ha ha i loved track 21 when i was single takein a chick is way expensive and hard on tha bank account lol

it was my first job and i caould say i was making bank over the summer because it was busy. so all my money went into the ride

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score

nice i need to save up/get some side jobs in, and get some ff1

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score

me too. i want a whole new suspension. like everything. cfull coilover ff type 2s sway bars struts and reinforcment

Back