UPDATED 12/31/12, i haz snail..56K be warned!

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Re: UPDATED 01/06/10, i haz snail..56K be warned!

ur little spoiler is definitely different i can say lol...

looks good... i must say u sure put in a lot of work in to your car and i like it... i kinda like ur old wheels but to each their own!!

good stuff shahid

iHazSnail

Reaction score

haha i was sick of the trunk lip and spoiler was a no no so this happened. TE37's were sick i loved them but after the 5 lug conversion, which btw got wayyyy too expensive since i used OEM Honda hubs and bearings, i had little to no money left to play with. These were a lot cheaper than the Volks plus the blue ring inside the wheel is almost the same exact blue as the rest of the car which looks pretty sweet day time when the car is moving.
Thanks dude =)

nyknick1015

Reaction score

still good none the less... i cant wait for spring so u can finally bring ur car out again to play!! im lookin fwd to seeing it in person... pics says a thousand words but seeing in person leaves you speechless. i def like ur car and i wish i could invest so much time and effort in my car as u did yours

I give you maad props dude

iHazSnail

Reaction score

I have been waiting for a 6GA meet for so long! Hell with the cold i say! A day like today would work just fine i think.
Set up a time and a day, i'll be there.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Yea...you really over paid with using oem bearings and hubs.

Edit - Just realized you have more color and earl's fittings in your engine bay than if I scarfed down a bag of skittles and puked it out over a summit racing catalog.

Last edited:

nyknick1015

Reaction score

I have been waiting for a 6GA meet for so long! Hell with the cold i say! A day like today would work just fine i think.
Set up a time and a day, i'll be there.

I really want another good meet but most of my mods are off my car at the moment and with all this snow and salt, it wont be back on until at least spring or when it starts to clear up... (if i still have the car of course)

and plust there is supposed to be 12 inches this wknd

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score

Looking Good Bro, Honestly Your ride inspires me to keep my accord... just shows the true potential and colors of out cars u know. other then that i think the Rims and car color goes great! Good Job Bro! keep it up! btw how much u pay for ur rims?

Back