**Updated 8-30-10**Namboyz 2000 Accord Coupe LX (56k)

Namboyz

Reaction score
you will see bright golden yellow, not deep yellow. If your lens was yellow it would make it look more yellowish. Since its clear lens it will show up golden white when you look straight into the bulb, but on the output to the ground you will see that it is a different shade.

gotcha, thanks for your help bro!! i was hoping when you look at it, that it would be that yellow. now i just gotta decide if that will look right with my 8K's headlights....

what do you guys think?? =)

Ch1R

Reaction score
gotcha, thanks for your help bro!! i was hoping when you look at it, that it would be that yellow. now i just gotta decide if that will look right with my 8K's headlights....

what do you guys think?? =)

Go with the hids bro, for more projection and a bright/lighter, if you go with that yellow it probably wont look right unless you go like 6k for your headlights.

lyttleviet

Reaction score
my stupid interior shop threw away my oem brand new looking floor mats.. I woulda given them to you. :furious:

Nice audio setup, I've never been a fan of ID especially those components but you have a good choice in amps :). What processor do you want?

Namboyz

Reaction score
my stupid interior shop threw away my oem brand new looking floor mats.. I woulda given them to you. :furious:

Nice audio setup, I've never been a fan of ID especially those components but you have a good choice in amps :). What processor do you want?

its all good bro! i found the floor mats for cheap on craigs xD i think it was like 23 dollars.

but yeah.. thanks for the compliment. its my first real setup. like first set of components ever lol. but after going from store to store listening to different sets and taking prices into consideration. i picked these. the other set i was contemplating were the hertz hsk xl's but those were another 200 i didnt have =(

i spoke to alot of stores and they felt kinda the same way as you about ID, or at least the older products of ID. i feel like their new products sound pretty good.

but as far as a processor, im thinking of getting a 3sixty.2 down the road. for now everything sounds good to my ear.. for now=)

Back