Updated JDM_Dynasty Ride!

dynasty

Reaction score
Haven't been updated with my ride lately. not much new besides darker tinted rear tail lights and wheels. also, got 15% tint all around besides windshield. i'm still looking for some sides and rear. and possibility a muffler. comments welcome!
sideview.jpg

reardr.jpg

lowerdrangle.jpg

Teaser for my VIP 99 Camry. i'm still polishing these wheels then buy the tires. it's staggered setup. fat lip too! WHooo!
DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

Last edited:

dynasty

Reaction score
nice, and wat does staggered mean again?

staggered setup means.. the rear lip of the rim is bigger than the front. so my rear wheels is wider than my fronts. it looks nice that way.

i wonder how am i going to rotate my wheels. LOL!

PROJECT H

Reaction score
its somthin like the front rims (size or offset or w.e) are different from the back (either bigger or smaller). i think... but dont quote me on it.

car looks good jdm dynasty. i still havnt gotten around 2 do sidemarkers yet lol.

k3nnex

Reaction score
Looks nice man! I like how you did the tails, looks good on your car. Is that a Mugen lip?

dynasty

Reaction score
Looks nice man! I like how you did the tails, looks good on your car. Is that a Mugen lip?

it's called a JP lip. i like that lip because it's rare plus it's urethane. someone else in here has the same lip as mine though.

Back