Updated Pics: Raised the rear, custom exhaust, ect

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
IMG_3596.jpg

Front-end looks mean!

thanks guys, thats the look im going for

I'm lovin your car but i'm IN love with your wheels :bowdown:

thanks man, its my favorite part of my car too and hellz yea 245 all around baby:147703263745b138a51

Loving the exhaust man. Is that custom piping?

yea 2.5" i had it done last week. check the exhaust review thread for my review on it

looking good bro!
thanks man

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I like the direction your car is going, it's coming along nicely. Exhaust, wheels, and headlights look great. But you would be better off without the stickers and Mugen/V6 badges imo. And that rear H badge is huge.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I like the direction your car is going, it's coming along nicely. Exhaust, wheels, and headlights look great. But you would be better off without the stickers and Mugen/V6 badges imo. And that rear H badge is huge.

yea i know the stickers have to go. They wouldnt be that bad if i didnt royally **** up cg squad. I am going to leave the mugen badge, jdm H badge and v6 badge because they go with the red on my calipers and it looks sharp in person. I will get rid of them when i switch to purple, get my carbon fiber trunk and carbon fiber grille; thats way far down the road. Im focusing on my j32(which i will bore and stroke out ot a j33)/6spd swap for now, just saving up for it and waiting for the diy *cough*

Mods newbie ride of the month?:naughty:

Back