Updates... look what i got in the mail...

blindside

Reaction score
Got it today.. it's a rear window spoiler/visor however you wanna call it. This thing was freakin' hard to find unless your in asia. Got lucky... pics below...

2513ce9c.jpg

f4c8b2a1.jpg

ba3a76b1.jpg

b3b9611a.jpg

4f199d7d.jpg

fef00c1d.jpg

there was a little bit of gap on both sides, and i'm gonna remove that "UNIQUE" sig... it's ugly

theaccordian

Reaction score
definately unique. Id definately rock it it if it was color matched. You think you can link us or telll us where you got it?

jwl03

Reaction score
looks really nice =). Just wondering, how is it attached? Is it by adhesive? If so, aren't you worried someone might steal it ?

dynasty

Reaction score
wow. looks like a hatchback now. LOL. i like it though.

blindside

Reaction score
jwl03 said:
looks really nice =). Just wondering, how is it attached? Is it by adhesive? If so, aren't you worried someone might steal it ?

yes it's held by the all powerful double sided tape (industrial type) :D anything gets stolen these days all i can do is hope that i won't be a victim. :(

du3ce

Reaction score
Last edited:

blindside

Reaction score
du3ce said:
just bought it tee hee :D thanks for the link ive been looking for this thing for the longest time.

hahaha! there you are! i was lookin' all over for you.. i remember you've been wanting this as well... :D

theaccordian

Reaction score
du3ce said:
just bought it tee hee :D thanks for the link ive been looking for this thing for the longest time. BTW how long did it take to receive the item? I have a car show on the 12th hope it gets here in time.

Thanks for buying it. Now I dont have to wrestle myself to convince myself to buy it.

Back