*updates*SoCal memorial day BBQ!

juicebox00

Reaction score
Re: Southwest SoCal memorial day weekend meet?

Okay, i know there are way more SoCal people probably interested in this..... :bump:

Max

Reaction score

I am interested since it's in L.A.

If you need ideas for places to hold the meet, I think the Rose Bowl parking lots in Pasadena would be a nice place to meet up so long as there is no big event going on. Usually there aren't.

juicebox00

Reaction score

I am interested since it's in L.A.

If you need ideas for places to hold the meet, I think the Rose Bowl parking lots in Pasadena would be a nice place to meet up so long as there is no big event going on. Usually there aren't.

I think we'd rather have the meet in a parking lot that wasn't so huge and deserted...lol. but it's an idea. i was thinking a place like a park so we could have a BBQ or something

Max

Reaction score

Ohmmk. I'm trying to think of a park with a nice parking lot.

I've never been to a meet so this will be my first one if I go. What's the issue with the cops? Why do we have to fear them at meets? Love my noob questions ;D

I'll continue to think of more parks in the area. They'll probably be in the San Gabriel Valley because it's my hood :hihi:

juicebox00

Reaction score

Ohmmk. I'm trying to think of a park with a nice parking lot.

I've never been to a meet so this will be my first one if I go. What's the issue with the cops? Why do we have to fear them at meets? Love my noob questions ;D

I'll continue to think of more parks in the area. They'll probably be in the San Gabriel Valley because it's my hood :hihi:

The problem w/ cops is that they don't like us honda guys and asume that we are all illegal street racers. Sometimes they're chill and other times they'll be dicks and mark you up for every little thing they can. And like i said, something near the coast would be nice. doesn't necessarily need to be at a beach but you know what i mean

juicebox00

Reaction score

iis is still pending where the meet will be?

yes because i'm from north of LA so idk the area very well and was hoping some one from the area would know a good safe place at a park that we could have a BBQ at

Max

Reaction score

Well I live in the Pasadena Area so I don't have too much knowledge of good places along the beach!

But I understand what you're saying Juicebox00

I don't have my registration yet so I'd wouldn't be on good terms with the cops :D

juicebox00

Reaction score

Well I live in the Pasadena Area so I don't have too much knowledge of good places along the beach!

But I understand what you're saying Juicebox00

I don't have my registration yet so I'd wouldn't be on good terms with the cops :D

You'd probably be fine because once they noticed that we weren't doing anyhting stupid it would be fine. But that's if we even had a problem

Back