*updates*SoCal memorial day BBQ!

valdivia187

Reaction score
JUST LETTING ALL OF U KNOW THAT IT WILL BE ON THE SIDE WITH THE LAKE!!!!!!! NOT ON THE OTHER SIDE WHERE THEY NORMALLY HAVE CARNAVAL! so i belive its the SouthWest side of the park!

juicebox00

Reaction score
JUST LETTING ALL OF U KNOW THAT IT WILL BE ON THE SIDE WITH THE LAKE!!!!!!! NOT ON THE OTHER SIDE WHERE THEY NORMALLY HAVE CARNAVAL! so i belive its the SouthWest side of the park!

can you give an exact direction to the parking lot? lol, don't want any confusion since there are like 5 or something

valdivia187

Reaction score
can you give an exact direction to the parking lot? lol, don't want any confusion since there are like 5 or something

Alrite look u exit rosemean i belive going west on the 60freeway! make a quick rite and there will be like 3 lots! park in the far back near the lake! we will have a pre meet somewhere so we can all roll together or atleast so there wont be any confusion!

juicebox00

Reaction score
Alrite look u exit rosemean i belive going west on the 60freeway! make a quick rite and there will be like 3 lots! park in the far back near the lake! we will have a pre meet somewhere so we can all roll together or atleast so there wont be any confusion!

okay, sounds good. any ideas on the pre meet location?

valdivia187

Reaction score
Idk because since were kinda all spread out! im guessing ppl coming from the 310/323/562 meet at my house then we can all go from there! park is maybe 5-10miles from my house! just down the 605.. and other members can meet up coming from the 626/909 area!

juicebox00

Reaction score
Idk because since were kinda all spread out! im guessing ppl coming from the 310/323/562 meet at my house then we can all go from there! park is maybe 5-10miles from my house! just down the 605.. and other members can meet up coming from the 626/909 area!

any place near the park everyone could meet up? so then we just drive down the block in a line of like 20+ accords..lol

Back