*updates*SoCal memorial day BBQ!

02CowboyAccrd

Reaction score
Do you mean Target, theres a Target down the street on Rosemead/10 frwy, and the only Walmart thats close is on Walnut Grove, and thats kinda confusing if youre coming from the 60 frwy. Unless you mean the Walmart on Rosemead and Washington, and even that is about 3 or 4 miles away. You guys decide and I'll give directions.

juicebox00

Reaction score
Do you mean Target, theres a Target down the street on Rosemead/10 frwy, and the only Walmart thats close is on Walnut Grove, and thats kinda confusing if youre coming from the 60 frwy. Unless you mean the Walmart on Rosemead and Washington, and even that is about 3 or 4 miles away. You guys decide and I'll give directions.

i'll have the addy tomorrow, it's pretty close. looked it up but got side tracked so forgot to post it.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Count me out....I got something else family related that afternoon...if u guys decide to do anythin late night....text me.... have fun and be safe

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
whoa u guys are meeting at the park off the 60 right on rosemead? i pass there all the time going to my gma's or cousin's :lawl:

Back