V2Lab Mystery Meat - 2012, Orlando, FL (w/ 6GA pre-meet)

ShaGGy21

Reaction score
yea lets not even talk about. we were driving around for like an hour trying to find a spot for all of us. but didnt happen we had to split.

Damn that sucks ... some really nice cars though and I agree about the gold TL wheels. They look niceee on your car. IS 250 looks nice too. All you guys in Florida are slammed lol jersey streets suck

Rabiaa

Reaction score
Dope pics, Zen's bro! Haha. It was pretty sweet; those pics NotNice posted made me feel like we were official, ok.

Last edited:

EscoStylez

Reaction score
btw, i heard there are many problem, like the popo kicking people out early, and towing cars, and vendors not having a permanent place to set up and such??? huh???

V2lab were screwed over the place that they rented out to the vendors and the garage. I heard that they paid the lady then when she saw how many pplz came out she was like pay more so they did. Then she saw that they were more pplz coming and she was like pay more and V2lab didnt cause they already paid twice so then the lady was like u have till noon to pay me or else imm calling the cops and say that ur trespassing and she did...Thats when people Started gettin towed...the permits that V2lab had for blocking the streets wasnt valid anymore thats y the streets werent blocked so parking wasnt proper it was all over the place so u counldnt see all the cars unless u happen to run into them no restrooms Vendors where in a tiny tiny garage wit air flow...there was chaos there had to be around 1500+ cars....but it was a good meet for us 6thgen this was the 1st time i had more then 2 6thgens in one place at a meet peoples that showed up did show up....seen alot of cars met alot of pplz it was a good day

Last edited:

Zen

Reaction score
^yea i heard of the dirt that went on and couldnt believe it.

There were so many cars out.

Rabiaa

Reaction score
This is what Ravi from V2Lab had to say.

i will writethisherenow - but there is stilla lotof writing thatwill bedonefortomorrow - alongwith pictures.

a lot of people online talking **** - i think its very interesting; a lot of people were so upset about parking or whatever else - but 2 seconds down the street - to the left (all of magnolia was empty) my friend parked on anderson tons of empty spaces, its interesting how everyone wanted to be on one strip... then keeps saying "the roads should of been blocked off" - but people fail to realize if the road is blocked off - they are no longer allowed to "movetheir cars"Also people ignored my mapsprettyhard;not surewhy I even drew anything.. people saw 1 lot with cars and all flooded it; and then didn't want to listen when the cops were directed people away to other spots.The Original map was blocked roads for vendors & free stuff in order to get people walking around safely.

Another thing; There were over 3 parking garages within 500ft of where we were located that were FREE parking until 4pm. People did not want to go to those ; they wanted to park in a side lot - where the owner called thepoliceand said - they are towing (this was some sort of monopoly move) - we can not block off a lot - to something we have no rights to period - so we did our best to get over there - and a lot of people heard me say - PLEASE MOVE THEY ARE TOWING! ; the cops went over there said please leave, no one cared. The parking attendent went over there, no one cared. I (and staff) went over there, no one cared. At that point - if your car got towed - all we can say is "i told you not to park in no parking zones - and to park at meters"

so many interesting things - with confused people - they're not sure what is going on - all they know is; the city of orlando did not want to shut us down - AT ALL ; they kept saying - please tell these people to STOP STREET RACING on Garland/Rosalind/Orange Avenue; or people will complain then we will haveto shut you down; The lieutenant of the Orlando PoliceDept. wants to throw another Mystery Meat - with more support and non-conflicting Amway relative activities. (but we will see if that happens).

We had to leave the lot we were parked in (vendors) because of the lady who was managing that lot - trying to screw us over - back to back to back. From lies about "citations" to lies about her "landlord" to trying to get us to giveher more money to stay...it just wasn't worth the drama. We moved.

Our permits - Yes we had permits - were overturned by the Amway Clause ruling that Amway has precedence over anything that happens in downtown; if the amway says - we want no cars in downtown orlando today -they pretty much have no choice but to agree. However - We did still have PERMITS for the stuff that we did today (which we had to do).

Also thecops did not cite for revving, burning out, or doing any type of dumb ****; but parking enforcement (a completelydifferent group of people - NOT the police) sited for parking improperly - and parking on sidewalks.

Only 3 people in total were arrested today; 2 for marijuana, 1 for a warrant. No one was arrested in downtown Orlando, for street racing. (and yes everyone saw someone racing at some point or another).

Regardless of allof this- I still enjoyed myself- Worked like crazy- lost a lot of money - and did something for the car scene no one else is trying to do. If anyone else doesn't think this took an insane amount of work on behalf of me & xavier (the other person whom helped set this all up); we urge you to try and do it yourself -and do it better/bigger than us. We just want to attend and enjoy the day instead of working.

Last edited:

Zen

Reaction score
Yea, The Amway piece is what I heard about. But business is business. The city will move for the event that brings the most money.

Still fun and I preferred the streets not be blocked off as I was able to safely ride in (and circle around for an hour lol) and ride out with no issues.

As for parking, I knew of a garage on jackson/rosalind (due to my community service days) that was quiet. Plenty of room to park but a bit of a walk back to meet (2 blocks). I think the parking issue bothers most people who are concerned with gettin things stolen. Civics for example. Hell when I had one back in the day I refused to take my eye off of it....and for good reason.

MIA_J30

Reaction score
yesterdays meet felt more like a hangout lol.... sucks the city or cops or whoever shut down the event.... it COULD have gone sooo much better.... guess now the know for next time ( if they have another)

long story short.... wasnt going to go then changed plans last minute and left miami @ 4 am.... got there at 8 with the straight hype/state of stance people.... and started the mission... i mean day lol.... sucks i didnt meet up as planned with you fellow forum members....

SOO MANY CLEAN CARS tho.... sucks i only got a few pics on my phone and some video footage....

been searching all over to see if i find one pic of my car and nothing

soo heres the one and only pic of my car (taken by me)
hope next time the event turns out better.

accordsedan024.jpg

MIA_J30

Reaction score
Dude u showed up wtf no text.....

i know i know... major fail on my end.... next time hopefully everything goes as planned.... any meets in fl coming up? i think ive heard of a few but they are mostly in miami...

Back