V2Lab Mystery Meat - 2012, Orlando, FL (w/ 6GA pre-meet)

Zen

Reaction score
To MIA_J30

That car is clean. I went through most of the streets of downtown, though i did see other 6th gens there I did not see yours.

EscoStylez

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a4eKQ3kclV8

0:02 thats me :run: standin top left and Rabiaa

Cover of meet
http://v2lab.com/?page_id=66

sfVUMh-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

GoldCG6

Reaction score
yesterdays meet felt more like a hangout lol.... sucks the city or cops or whoever shut down the event.... it COULD have gone sooo much better.... guess now the know for next time ( if they have another)

long story short.... wasnt going to go then changed plans last minute and left miami @ 4 am.... got there at 8 with the straight hype/state of stance people.... and started the mission... i mean day lol.... sucks i didnt meet up as planned with you fellow forum members....

SOO MANY CLEAN CARS tho.... sucks i only got a few pics on my phone and some video footage....

been searching all over to see if i find one pic of my car and nothing

soo heres the one and only pic of my car (taken by me)
hope next time the event turns out better.

accordsedan024.jpg

I took a picture of your car cuz i never seen a white on white 6th gen around orlando/kissimmee. its a cellphone pic sooo idk if ill post it for ya.
did you see my car on Orange ave? gold 6thgen on 527s?

MIA_J30

Reaction score
to Zen, thank you sir... car is nowhere near finished.... and yea unfortunately i didnt have a great parking spot... even though i was parked on the street at a meter... i was on the other side of the meet entrance i believe it was pine?

to Gold CG6... thank you sir... if you dont want to post it just message it to me... and yes i saw your car... i think i walked by it like 4 times, and every time i would break neck .... props to you.... car looks NIIIICE!

and lmfao @ the boob shot on the video esco posted...

btw did anyone pass by the straight hype "booth"?

the white cc on benz stocks is my boys car... if anyone has pics of that also... post em up! ima see if i find myself lol

Last edited:

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Goldcg6 took this....
20120408_104943.jpg

Come to think of it i did see this car ur selling ur rims......u parked next to the entrance of the garage all the 6thgens where parked

Back