v6p switched to Vbulliten

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
i didn't realize how much ppl hate our "boring" blue scheme until i saw the threads on v6p lol :sad:

when I get enough money to buy a new hd and fix my desktop I guess I'll have to look into a new theme

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i didn't realize how much ppl hate our "boring" blue scheme until i saw the threads on v6p lol :sad:

LOL.... but i dun think it's tht bad,... besides, it's the quality of members who make the forum..... it's not all abt looking pretty :redface2:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score

when I get enough money to buy a new hd and fix my desktop I guess I'll have to look into a new theme

don't worry theres alot more to a forum than how it looks...

theaccordian

Reaction score

function > form.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
And, even if we dont like the way it looks, we dont b*tch and moan about it all day, we just deal with it

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
Wow... didn't realize there are so many haters of V6P till I saw this thread. Funny how a lot of kids throw a fit, act immature on there, and then get banned for it. Then they go to other forums crying and bashing V6P.

On a side note... this format isn't too bad.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i don't think there are any haters in this thread???? maybe one or two members might not like the site..but most of us are on there every day also, except mikey :D haha

Back