Valvetrain

LM1092

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a company that makes valves for a f23a1 I'm looking to do a full valvetrain upgrade I know bisimoto makes cams, cam gears, and springs and retainers but I don't know of a good company who makes valves does anyone have any recommendations

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I'm no expert.

But just an idea. Is it possible to just use 34 and 28mm valves that are for other vtec Hondas? Such as the B18? If someone could chime in on that

hotaccord243

Reaction score
I don't know if they make them anymore here is the link

http://www.ferrea.com/Honda-Engine-Valves/p34269

Ferrea doesn't make them for our F23....

I have looked and looked when doing valve train upgrades for my head (when I was building it) and found mine at JGEngine Dynamics, and no problems whatsoever and going on several years now. I have had the head off and everything and still seal perfectly!

I would suggest trying them out for sure.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
KMS, Supertech, Stay away from bisi. Or listen to him^ he seems to know what he's doing with the f23 haha

Last edited:

hotaccord243

Reaction score
I found that Bisimoto doesn't even post specs on their cams so I don't know what I'm getting

That's because they are custom grinds for each specific setup. He/others can definitely help you come up with specs for a new cam that would fit your current setup.

You can also call them and they can help you out as well too.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
That's because they are custom grinds for each specific setup. He/others can definitely help you come up with specs for a new cam that would fit your current setup.

You can also call them and they can help you out as well too.

stay away from bisi, he robs other companies cams. they're not his grinds. take EVERYTHING he says with a grain of salt. thats why i stay away from him, his bs, and his products.

Heres an example from Chris Miller, the man who built and tuned the fastest fwd honda in the world. A simple google search will show you.

"Soooooooo, Vegas is coming up and I know it takes Bisimoto Engineering alot of time and energy building those badass show cars. I couldnt even imagine the amount of time it takes to take all the OBX badges off of stuff and put there own on. But now that Sema is over and Vegas is a few weeks away can i get that race you been promising me? I wont even use my own car, Ill use the Sheepey Built integra that i drive/tune it is just as much of a real street car as anything you can bring. Ohh you got the leave, the break, the move or whatever you wanna call it with whatever you bring....deal Bisi?"

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's cool - call people out on forums.

Bisi is just like any other businessman. He works with Web Cams who does his grinds _ to his specs_ and markets them accordingly.

Web Cams isn't in the business of building off the shelf cams for every person under the sun. They will do it, but not in mass quantities like Bisi does. Bisi fills that niche.

/my $.02

Back