Venting...

Reaction score
I haven't been on here for so long. Been so busy with school. Haven't had any time for projects either. =[

But just last night....
some mother****er broke my driver's sideview mirror!!! I am so pissed...:madrun:

likeawp

Reaction score
only lowlives would ninja a man's car......its alrite bro......somebody hit my rear bumper and I never knew who.....just say "FML" and move on =3.......ooo and I live right next to Garden Grove so I must be careful too :skurred::skurred::skurred:

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
I had some ****er smash off my driver's side mirror at school too.. also put a dent in the door... still have no idea who did it either

Reaction score
only lowlives would ninja a man's car......its alrite bro......somebody hit my rear bumper and I never knew who.....just say "FML" and move on =3.......ooo and I live right next to Garden Grove so I must be careful too :skurred::skurred::skurred:

That's my hometown, currently I'm residing in Santa Barbara. UCSB Student. So you have nothing to worry about.
And I also got a dent on the side from parking in Isla Vista, where I currently live.

Last edited:

Kyleelder

Reaction score
That would piss me off.But not quite as much as when people do it right in front of me and act like nothing happen.Last time I went to walmart a speeding dakota pulled into the spot in front of me and hit a basket causing it to slam into my car.I approached the guy and he said "you saw what happened" and kept walking. Now I'm fairly certain his window won't roll down anymore because of the huge dent in the door :nutkick: Seems like something like this happens everytime I go to walmart.

Back