VIP-Style Minivan

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Air runner system.

Crazy 19x10 and 19x12 in the rear.

DUMPED.

Thats V.I.P.. Honestly the wheels arent anywhere NEAR V.I.P... You needa step up your wheel game. Coilovers wont take you low at all. I agree with Sakura drops.. Do some more research and you'll see so far youre going the wrong way.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Thats V.I.P.. Honestly the wheels arent anywhere NEAR V.I.P... You needa step up your wheel game. Coilovers wont take you low at all. I agree with Sakura drops.. Do some more research and you'll see so far youre going the wrong way.

Those were my thoughts but i didn't want to say. You really can't half *** that style. Not to say you can't have a cool "tuner" style van but what i've seen, it's not going to cut it.

modding another car of your family's?....i don't see this ending well

Again, didn't want to say anything but i wouldn't invest in something i don't own.

Sorry, being a hater right now:(

dynasty

Reaction score
modding another car of your family's?....i don't see this ending well

bahaha. it's my personal car but it's part of the family's car also. but yeah, i might have enough money for air runner system. but i'm still looking for other options.

as for the rims, it's what i got right now so i could work with that for now. it has a fat lip though. i'm just trying not to go dub-style. haha

dynasty

Reaction score
Those were my thoughts but i didn't want to say. You really can't half *** that style. Not to say you can't have a cool "tuner" style van but what i've seen, it's not going to cut it.

Again, didn't want to say anything but i wouldn't invest in something i don't own.

Sorry, being a hater right now:(

haha, i actually enjoy the comments. i'm still learning more about VIP. it's just other people's opinion. but i have my own style of VIP and i know how they do it. it's just i'm going through "testing" stages to see which one would be better. but hey, my old accord didn't turn out rice, right? haha.

fusa, cup holders, slammed and tucked, camber FTW? (BAHAHA), deep dish wheels, flood lights, etc. i know how they roll. don't worry. haha

boshi

Reaction score
Well, whatever you do, good luck with it :]
AND keep us updated, I really wanna see how this turns out :)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
haha, i actually enjoy the comments. i'm still learning more about VIP. it's just other people's opinion. but i have my own style of VIP and i know how they do it. it's just i'm going through "testing" stages to see which one would be better. but hey, my old accord didn't turn out rice, right? haha.

fusa, cup holders, slammed and tucked, camber FTW? (BAHAHA), deep dish wheels, flood lights, etc. i know how they roll. don't worry. haha

No doubt man, and i'm glad you can take constructive criticism, that's a true testament of character for anyone. I think VIP style is kind of set in stone (to a point) so it will be nice to see something new. Even if it's VIP "inspired" or you just make a sick *** oddesy in your own style. Defineatly keep posting progress.

Back