Viper Add-Ons

Darianjr1

Reaction score
I need an alarm. My driver door is all bootleg wired though so now if I unlock it from the passenger side the factory alarm goes off. Lol funny how I need important stuff like an alarm yet I'm gonna spend my money on show mods.
This is how I look at it why let all your mods to go to waste. So protect the goodies :)

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
factory alarm yo lol

ive been thinkn of a alarm but not sure wat to get i knw its expensive and that makes it hard for me to dish out tha cash

gl wit urs op

Darianjr1

Reaction score
factory alarm yo lol

ive been thinkn of a alarm but not sure wat to get i knw its expensive and that makes it hard for me to dish out tha cash

gl wit urs op

thanks and get the one I got 200 for viper... you cant beat that.. but yea you must get one im tellin you sometimes im scared imma go outside and all my sh*t gone. That factory just aint good enough for these crooks nowadays

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
+1 everybody who mods there car should have a alarm, it should be mandatory lol

I was gonna have the dealer set it up for me when I went to pick up a spare key they made for me, but the quote was something like $140 to rewire my messed up door, and $100 for the remote. I got a good chuckle out of those prices and left lol.

... and also locking lug nuts

Already have some, just don't have wheels to lock up... Yet...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
I need an alarm. My driver door is all bootleg wired though so now if I unlock it from the passenger side the factory alarm goes off. Lol funny how I need important stuff like an alarm yet I'm gonna spend my money on show mods.

just wait til someone smashes your window and steals all of your shit, or your car. then youll wish you got the alarm done first.​

Darianjr1

Reaction score
I was gonna have the dealer set it up for me when I went to pick up a spare key they made for me, but the quote was something like $140 to rewire my messed up door, and $100 for the remote. I got a good chuckle out of those prices and left lol.

Already have some, just don't have wheels to lock up... Yet...
Man its worth it security is needed nowadays. ANd any wheels needs to be locked up you never know what anybody's intentions are

just wait til someone smashes your window and steals all of your shit, or your car. then youll wish you got the alarm done first.​

Damnnnn straightt

Back