Viper Days at Virginia International Raceway (Pics..56K go read a book)

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Re: Viper Days at Virginia International Raceway

Hate on me you whores (pics will come tomorrow, too tired to walk back to car to get camera). I sat in on 3 laps inside a Comp Coupe Dodge Viper. Omigod that **** was insane!!! My sponsor topped out at 159MPH, hitting corners are 90MPH, dropping to 2nd gear makes you feel like your heart is going to pop out of your chest. When we went down this straight hitting 159MPH, I felt my body being lifted up from the seat. I didn't get any in-car pics because they don't allow anything moving (obviously) but I got some pics of some sick Vipers and SRT4. You guys can make fun of Skittles all you want, but these people will put anyone to shame (most SRT-4 drivers are women old enough to be your mom). I got my car inspected and it passed (thank god). I got my car number (84). I got my Bell helmet (I found out today I have a fat head). Tomorrow I start, I get 4 half hour track time separated by class-time. I got this textbook I got to read tonight. I hung out with a lot of Veteran Viper Club Racers. Saw a lot of Corvettes, Vipers, and SRT-4's (actual owners and club racers do refer to them as Neon's funny enough), but it was funny I saw on S2000 CR. I met the owner of Viper Days event and one of the main teachers. Everyone was real cool, real friendly, and super relaxed. We talked mad **** about cars and racing.

In conclusion, after today, street racing is retarded and for morons because anyone can go in a straight line. Anyone who wants the thrill of real racing, hit up club racing at your local track or look out for Viper Days in your city. Go to www.viperdays.com it's cheaper than going to Skip Barber's Racing School and you get to learn how to race drive in your own car.

Real exciting day. I got a lot to say and explain, but not enough time. Update later. And like I said, pics REAL soon.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Re: Viper Days at Virginia International Raceway

DSCN0999.jpg

DSCN1000.jpg

DSCN0998.jpg

DSCN1003.jpg

DSCN1002.jpg

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Re: Viper Days at Virginia International Raceway (Pics)

Damn man sounds like a good time. And yeah, driving that far does suck lol

ubik

Reaction score

Wow man I'm sooo jealous. You should have pulled your car forward a bit in those photos and put those vipers to shame!!

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score

Hey guys, I just got back from the track. Day started at 7:30AM. Had 4 hours of classroom time and 2 hours of track time; alternating between 1 hour class 1/2 hour track time. I learned so much about my car today and what it can and can't do. It was funny because I was on the track with Vipers, Corvettes, a 911, an M3, an S2000, and an Eclipse GT. I'll post the time later. Unfortunately I have no pics of me in the car for obvious reasons. I will try to buy some track pics from the people who are taking pictures on the actual track of the drivers, so that will give you an idea of what I did. I took a lot of pics today of cars and of an actual race, I will post up later.

My final comment and observations from today is this: the Honda Accord that we have is not a track car. It can be a track car with a lot of money, but still it would be too much. Coilovers are a complete waste of money. EBC brake pads suck dick. Dustless brake pads have a lot (and I do mean A LOT) less braking power than brake pads that create dust. Tires, stainless steel brake lines, wheels (who makes them and will they withstand the G's of a turn), and rotors are the most important upgrade on a car.

Again, street racing is dumb and gay.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score

My final comment and observations from today is this: the Honda Accord that we have is not a track car. It can be a track car with a lot of money, but still it would be too much. Coilovers are a complete waste of money. EBC brake pads suck dick. Dustless brake pads have a lot (and I do mean A LOT) less braking power than brake pads that create dust. Tires, stainless steel brake lines, wheels (who makes them and will they withstand the G's of a turn), and rotors are the most important upgrade on a car.

Again, street racing is dumb and gay.

honestly dude, you can change your car for fairly cheap into a track car, it just wont be very comfortable on the street. lol

looks like you had fun

Latest posts

Back