Vtech204 '00 sedan, lx

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
oh yeah, and I noticed the "not OEM mud flaps"...where did you get them from? Because I cant find OEM ones :)

vtech204

Reaction score
thats a nice car, very very nice indeed. its too bad theres no H in vtec haha

Hahaha yea I know it was a inside joke between me and my buddy and he told me to spell it like that to be funny but in the long run it just makes me look dumb hahaha oh well idc Lol

J30MAN

Reaction score
Hahaha yea I know it was a inside joke between me and my buddy and he told me to spell it like that to be funny but in the long run it just makes me look dumb hahaha oh well idc Lol

you are eligible to change your name...according to Cody you have to be a member for a year which you have.

vtech204

Reaction score
oh yeah, and I noticed the "not OEM mud flaps"...where did you get them from? Because I cant find OEM ones :)

I bought mine from a member from here thinking that they were OEM mudflaps but they were way to long to be oem but really they were from like pep boys. I like them better then the oem. It kinda gives the look like the car is lower then it really is and it's fun to scrape going over speed bumps haha I call them "the street cleaners" hahaha

nsjames

Reaction score
how plentiful is the OEM bra? I've got one, it's got a minor tear, I would like to replace it.

I can only imagine that it's $$$$$$$$$$$$$ at the dealership.

Back