Walkin' In Memphis : Fall Meet 2013

SykVSyx

Reaction score
With the amount of us there, any tire repair should be along the lines of a pit crew in terms of speed/efficiency.

:roflbow:

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Yup. Right off the "As Seen On T.V." shelf. I figured it is alot easier than packing a real 20ft hose. Good enough to suite or needs anyways.

Mikey

Reaction score
Not trying to see any of this, though, fellas.

GrownUps2-trailer-screenshot-8.jpg

Yeah because if we did, and im not saying I would, I'd look like the guy 2nd from the right and nobody wants to see that. :lawl:

I'm probably gonna have to wait until the last minute to reserve a room. And if I can't get the time off, I'll have to cancel ASAP.

Mikey

Reaction score
Two things:

1. Daniel, or whomever, are you aware that the email they have on file is "1999aw6"? Figured maybe it's supposed to av6.

2. It says that cancellation requires written notification two weeks prior or else they charge you the equivalent of one nights stay. Is this for the whole group reservation or us individually as well? If it's for us as individuals, I may end up finding another location as I may not know my availability until the last few days of October. I can't afford that kind of issue.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Two things:

1. Daniel, or whomever, are you aware that the email they have on file is "1999aw6"? Figured maybe it's supposed to av6.

2. It says that cancellation requires written notification two weeks prior or else they charge you the equivalent of one nights stay. Is this for the whole group reservation or us individually as well? If it's for us as individuals, I may end up finding another location as I may not know my availability until the last few days of October. I can't afford that kind of issue.

1) Mikey you are correct about the email. But the hotel has the right one on file for me. The agreement was just a formality and the email was not really relevant.

2) I understand your concern. I spoke with the hotel. Each person has up until November 7th, by 6:00 p.m. (or the day before their stay by 6:00 p.m.) to cancel with out being charged. If the entire group where to cancel, only then would they require written notification. I.E. I was given the Nov. 7th, 6:00 p.m. deadline when I reserved my room. If you want complete verification of these terms, prior to making reservations, you can call the sales Manager, Brad Colonna directly at #(901)767-6300, mention the group you are with,6th Gen Accord, groupe code SA1108 and he can answer any queries about our stay.

Hope this helps. Any more questions, feel free to post up.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
I was looking over the list of things that I would like to get done before this meet, and hopefully I.A. Fall meet.

-Plasti dip grill. Done.
-Get exhaust installed. Done....No good pics right now. will post later when if I ever get to wash my car.:gride:
-Install L.E.D. license light. Ironically it was just for fun at first, but now I found that it is actually shot, socket and all. No big deal, I just don't want a ticket because of something so stupid. They hand them out like free candy in the area I work.
-Fix tail light socket. It is a little worn out and the bulb fits loosely. Again with the ticket avoidance.
-Install Ksports. I'm fighting one of the rear cylinders. It is somewhat seized up and a real pain in the az:banghead:. Then of course there is tearing apart the whole back seat just to prep for install of them.
So needless to say, I am a little frustrated :yuno:

kn0x47

Reaction score
i should everything almost everything ready except for a retrofit:dancingpoop:

I was looking over the list of things that I would like to get done before this meet, and hopefully I.A. Fall meet.

-Plasti dip grill. Done.
-Get exhaust installed. Done....No good pics right now. will post later when if I ever get to wash my car.:gride:
-Install L.E.D. license light. Ironically it was just for fun at first, but now I found that it is actually shot, socket and all. No big deal, I just don't want a ticket because of something so stupid. They hand them out like free candy in the area I work.
-Fix tail light socket. It is a little worn out and the bulb fits loosely. Again with the ticket avoidance.
-Install Ksports. I'm fighting one of the rear cylinders. It is somewhat seized up and a real pain in the az:banghead:. Then of course there is tearing apart the whole back seat just to prep for install of them.
So needless to say, I am a little frustrated :yuno:

if one of the collars are stuck, use plenty of pb blaster and you may have to stick it in a bench vise and use a flat head and hammer to get it to spin.

if you've got 1/2 drive sockets they should be long enough to where you only have to put the rear seats down and take that long plastic cover off. i did that instead of removing everything when i put my coils in

Back