Walkin' In Memphis : Fall Meet 2013

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Good news, Mike. Glad it worked out, thought you were out for sure lol. Sounds like all the TX people are out even though a couple of them didn't post here to let us know. But let me know if you need anything posted in the OP.

I'm still coming!

Glad you are making it as well.

The only maybe I'm aware of currently is Chef89Red. I'll PM him.

Louisville caravan meeting point updated, as well as attendees list. We have 8 (for now), sounds like people still want to do this. I'm still in then.

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
Chris, if either you or Derek back out, I might as well. Like Kyle said, no one wants to drive hundreds of miles for a couple of cars. Hopefully she holds together.

If the TX crew is out I might just go a different route then. It'll save me time and miles.

It may be in the OP and I just haven't seen it but does the hotel have an address? I'd like to try to either get a room on my own or get one at a nearby hotel.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Unless more people drop out or a bunch of snow is going to get dumped, I’m in. Yeah, all the hotel info is posted in the OP. You could always call the hotel anyway and see if you can get in, 20 rooms were booked but I’m sure far fewer were reserved since we’ve lost so many people.

Mikey

Reaction score
I might do that. In the off chance things again I don't wanna be stuck with the room. Most hotels will let you cancel up to the day before.

If anyone else is debating the trip due to room costs, I'll split. Or is there anyone else with a room who'd be willing go split?

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
You guys better not cancel this. I'm still in. Also, if anyone would want to buy some Ichiba V2 15mm spacers, I'm selling them. Let me know ASAP and I can bring them to Memphis. Price is $90

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Yep. Got a remanufactured auto with a 3 year warranty on it. Should last me until I graduate and get a job, then I can sell this thing.

Back