Want Greddy DT muffler

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
So I've been wanting a Greddy DT muffler for so long and its time to do my exhaust and now i cant find it no where unless its the whole axle back....should i really just the the axle-back? does it come with the actual cat? anybody know where i can get just the muffler...i know its discontinued but i saw some on ebay and their gone....or if anybody is selling one...

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
lol.....to each their own....i like it....if i cant get that one....which other muffler is quiet and has the stainless steel/mirror finish and oem look.....?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i seen that muffler recently, forgot what car it was on but regardless it was ugly as fck ... but like said, to each his own

nyknick1015

Reaction score
HEY ****BAGS!!! DONT HATE ON THE Dt

4478353828_f49b04448b_z.jpg

as weird as it may look, it was the best exhaust that ive owned... not loud at all and good performance... good luck finding it tho, its discontinued... i should have never sold mines cuz i want it again

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
HEY ****BAGS!!! DONT HATE ON THE Dt

4478353828_f49b04448b_z.jpg

as weird as it may look, it was the best exhaust that ive owned... not loud at all and good performance... good luck finding it tho, its discontinued... i should have never sold mines cuz i want it again

here's a good example :hide: ... lol :p

Back