Want To Borrow: Stock 98-02 Accord Coupe exhaust

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Just like the title says... I need to get my paws on some stock exhaust. Last night I got an exhaust ticket while driving home from work so I want to just get this taken care of before it drags out and becomes annoying to deal with.

If anyone wants to let me borrow an exhaust for the police to sign off I would be more than happy, and I'll buy you some lunch.

Located in Orange County, CA.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I have a sedan one =/ From my understanding, it's just a tad longer than the coupe ones.

PD in socal are still giving tickets for exhaust ??? Or did you just argue with him and tick him off so he decided to write you a ticket for just something random ?

gswarriorsluvr

Reaction score
you never tried to ref it? it's free for the decibel test but you have to schedule ahead of time. did the ticket require to smog?

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
My exhaust will not pass the dB test for sure... I just have a cat and resonator, no muffler.

5310328098_3cfb974937_b.jpg

It's kind of hard to see in the photo, but yeah... it's basically a truck exhaust tip welded to a straight pipe with a resonator and cat.

It's VERY loud. I was very cooperative and friendly towards the officer, he just has something against modified cars, as he revealed he always pulls over Evos and STis.

hirichard

Reaction score
i have an aftermarket coupe one that's not loud?
also i have a sedan v6 exhaust. theyre both on cars right now lol just lmk?

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
It needs to be stock in order to pass a visual inspection.

At least that's my understanding.

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
you can borrow mine, but i dont know if it'll fit yours. i had a flange welded on so i can easily bolt on and off my stock and after market for that exact reason. cops harass cars with exhausts out here too.

Split

Reaction score
i got a 6cy dual setup but i'm in PHX..sorry bro..

DrOwZee

Reaction score
i have v6 mufflers but not the whole cat back. let me know.

i know a guy who has a full oem cat back but hes in LB. let me know if you want me to ask him for you

Back