WTB: Want to buy 99-03 tl type s front seats

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Really only looking to buy local because shipping will cost a ton. I'm really only interested in the type s seats but if theyre regular tl seats or accord seats it's fine. I am only looking for black leather because I need to finish my interior swap

FNCONE

Reaction score
Lol I'm far away but I just got rid of those seats. Go figure I bet you if I would of posted it, probably no one had interest. If they pop up in junk yard I'll let you know.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
That sucks. I've been looking for a little bit now and haven't had any luck. There is a black pair at my local junk yard but boy are they trashed.

FNCONE

Reaction score
That's what usually happens. Especially when other junk yard users leave doors open and it rains....ohhh man... beautiful seats destroyed

Varnell

Reaction score
Not sure if you saw the seats KnightRyder has up for sale. They're black fabric with red stitching. Probably not the style you're going for, but they do look nice.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Not sure if you saw the seats KnightRyder has up for sale. They're black fabric with red stitching. Probably not the style you're going for, but they do look nice.

They are nice. I'm really set on getting the tl seats. If I did have to go with other seats Id probably get some bride Gias reps. I've seen some status racing seats that were black leather with white stitching that I would love but lots of money and they're fixed back. Need something that reclines

image1_zpsae8f0d94.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You shouldn’t have too much trouble finding black, my search for tan CL-S seats took forever…black was everywhere lol. Anyway keep an eye on Craigslist, I found many good sets of seats on there.

7GA and TSX fronts aren’t bad options either, and might have more bolstering than 2G TL’s.

That's what usually happens. Especially when other junk yard users leave doors open and it rains....ohhh man... beautiful seats destroyed

This drives me CRAZY. We are all mostly car guys that go there, it’s a great resource that we all share, and some people are so careless and have no common courtesy. How bout….we help each other out.

Varnell

Reaction score
^I was thinking about that while I stripped both passenger side doors off an EX-L for my first 6GA. The interior is basically doomed after that.

Not to thread jack, but I've never talked about that story. I went to SC to find the doors and a used car yard was next to the Pull-A-Part. I walked into the yard and wasn't greeted by anyone. It was close to 5pm so I planned on getting the doors and going straight into the office before they closed. I had the door halfway off when the owner noticed me and thought I was trying to steal a door off a car that he was trying to sell. :henry:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I wouldn't think it would be difficult to find the seats buts it's proven itself to be quite a female dog.

What annoys me most at junkyards is that people just rip apart an engine or they smash the guage cluster so I have no idea how many miles are on the car.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
This is just a personal opinion here, but TSX seats are by far the most comfortable seats I sat in while driving cars all day at Honda. Next to the RL and that Jag XF that rolled in. S2K seats are nice too, and most are black.

Back