Want to get larger rotors ...

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a funny thing with modding your car, once you change one part, you then realize another component looks out of place. Case in point, now that I got my rims and spacers all set up, my stock brakes look very inadequate and a little rusty too.

Been looking at NopiOnline for some of the brake packages that are available for our cars

http://nopi.com/dsp_parts.php?vsubpcdesc=Brake%20-%20Wheel%20-%20Steering%20|%20Brake%20Kit%20-%20Performance

and was wondering what's the largest rotor size that you guys will think will look good.

Another question is ProComp vs. Brembo, is it just bragging rights, or is Brembo the better choice (if cost is not an issue ;))

Cheers,

Brad2274

Reaction score
^yes, those are the most cost effective calipers w/rotors, you use the RL brembo 4 piston calipers with the adapter brackets with 12.8" 350z brembo rotors.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
One other option, if the RL's are too pricey is what I did here: Mini BBK that fits in a 16" wheel. I used Legend two piston calipers but you might get away with using a standard 6 caliper with the TL bracket.

A good option, but only if you are happy with the smaller rotor.

^yes, those are the most cost effective calipers w/rotors, you use the RL brembo 4 piston calipers with the adapter brackets with 12.8" 350z brembo rotors.

This is the top OEM option for our cars, although it makes finding compatible rims a bit challenging, there are still plenty of options in the 17"/18" range.

Back