Want to lower my car, don't know what to get?

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Seems like you have some problems with driving that makes them keep blowing^. I'm on type 1s now maxed out and I don't have any problems with them. Besides the fact that they're too soft for me.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
^ very true fact noticed every suspension thread there is a ive had em an blew em comment from this person hmmm wonder if its his driving or the streets :/

hiding phone so boss wont catch me on 6th gen

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Yeah I find that total BS. These people bad mouth a very good product (from what I've heard) only because they could've been driving it wrong the whole time.

Varnell

Reaction score
Had my FF2s on for about six months. I'm a pretty aggressive driver through turns and mine are fine. I'm easy over bumps, though, which should go without saying when you're 3 or less inches off the ground.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Yeah, before I slammed my car I drove pretty aggressive through corners and it handled them fine. And I also take it slow over bumps and dips, and if you don't that's probably want blew them out. As for BC's, that's what I'm about to swap over to. They're a higher quality, and they are completely customizable. But if your not looking to put you car on the floor and be able to drive, type 1s are just fine.

Stanced99

Reaction score
^ very true fact noticed every suspension thread there is a ive had em an blew em comment from this person hmmm wonder if its his driving or the streets :/

Streets in seattle are horrible, and theres nothing wrong with my driving -.- just gotta go low and slow :sleepy:

f20bcg3

Reaction score
O ok just checkn but did notice alot of been there done that comments

Latest posts

Back