warning label

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i saw these in HONDA TUNING and got a pair off ebay. they are the "WARNING" labels that go on the visor. i was wondering should i just slap the new label over the old ones, or do i use some goo-gone to rub the old one off. i'm not even sure the original "WARNING" label is a sticker, it looks like it's painted on.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
do you have a pic of them? i want to see if theyre worth the effort of messing with the stickers on the visor haha. i thought that it was illegal to take them off, but im not sure...cause back in the day the dealer put new ones on both visors of the 95 voyager we had at the time. but idk...they dont look like fun to take off lol. if theyre the same size, you should stick it over the old one. it eliminates trying to get them off the cloth.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
oh haha yeah, i forgot about these. i also forgot where the stickers are on the car hahaha. i thought i had some on the front side...maybe ill go out and check, cause i really cant remember where mine are lol.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i already put them up, i put one on the passenger side mirror flap. another good place i was thinking is on the glove compartment door or the SRS passenger air bag panel.

RICER MOMENT: D00D diz deekal aded lyk 1O hpz tu mah ryd!

Back