Washed her ..

Narftastic

Reaction score
lolz i think your motto should be lower it or don't show it lolz ... what happened to the purple?

haha yea it should....i got tired of the purple..im sticking with white now it looks so much more cleaner and better...im gonna be selling the purple rims with tires soon if you or anyone you know is interested.

Narftastic

Reaction score
If your on a budget get the Function forms type 1s alot of ppl on here have those there around 600$
if you wanna have the option to make the car stiffer go for the Function Forms type 2s or Ksports, around 700$-800$
also theres function forms type 2.5s if you wanna have a even stiffer ride there like 1,150$ i think.
and if your a baller and want really stiff ride and wanna wear the big boy pants get the AMR's for like 1,500$

I hope this helps you make up your mind.

ShaGGy21

Reaction score
If your on a budget get the Function forms type 1s alot of ppl on here have those there around 600$
if you wanna have the option to make the car stiffer go for the Function Forms type 2s or Ksports, around 700$-800$
also theres function forms type 2.5s if you wanna have a even stiffer ride there like 1,150$ i think.
and if your a baller and want really stiff ride and wanna wear the big boy pants get the AMR's for like 1,500$

I hope this helps you make up your mind.

Thanks bro . Yea I'm leaning more towards the k sport coilovers . Everyone seems to have a good review about those . Wanna be able to slam it in the summer with sum 17s that I'm planning to buy also

Narftastic

Reaction score
Thanks bro . Yea I'm leaning more towards the k sport coilovers . Everyone seems to have a good review about those . Wanna be able to slam it in the summer with sum 17s that I'm planning to buy also

yea good choice, i have the FF type 2s and i was thinking about switching to ksports. not sure yet tho

ShaGGy21

Reaction score
yea good choice, i have the FF type 2s and i was thinking about switching to ksports. not sure yet tho

Yup hopefully by march ill have them on . Just wanna wait till the snow season is over . In the meantime I can save money .

Narftastic

Reaction score
Yup hopefully by march ill have them on . Just wanna wait till the snow season is over . In the meantime I can save money .

good idea, good luck with everything...if you have any questions just search and you'll find everything you need.

Back