WE NEED... cincinnati

todd_cards

Reaction score
hey guys, just thought i'd say we need to get something going in cincinnati.! i dont know if there has been one in cincinnati from the 6th gen but we need to get one going sometime!! doesnt have to be huge but something nice.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
A few members on here have come and gone...DrasticHatch, JBKnights10, runves3, some others if you read through the regional thread. Only one I know is still active and that I talk to regularly is RallyMachine, though he drives a Legacy now.

I've seen a couple nice but lightly modified 6GA's around the city and left forum flyers on a couple of them, but to my knowledge none have joined here.

Just not many owners around here or something. You should check out IA at Kentucky Speedway this year though.

Last edited:

todd_cards

Reaction score
Yea IA should be awesome this year. Very close to me as well

where you at man?

A few members on here have come and gone...DrasticHatch, JBKnights10, runves3, some others if you read through the regional thread. Only one I know is still active and that I talk to regularly is RallyMachine, though he drives a Legacy now.

I've seen a couple nice but lightly modified 6GA's around the city and left forum flyers on a couple of them, but to my knowledge none have joined here. I have gone on OhioHondas looking for local stuff but I just can't stand that site in general.

Just not many owners around here or something. You should check out IA at Kentucky Speedway this year though.

actually i havent either.. my mom said she saw a red honda like mine on columbia park way.. (could have been you) but i havent actually saw any either.. we have to get together sometime with a shoot or something

Last edited by a moderator:

JackOfClubs

Reaction score
Yeah I'm just across the river in Kentucky. For an area where literally every other car is a 6GA (there were 5 in my high school of under 175 licensed students alone), practically none of them are modified, or even driven by people under the age of 65. Most people around here are in riced out Civics...

todd_cards

Reaction score
Yeah I'm just across the river in Kentucky. For an area where literally every other car is a 6GA (there were 5 in my high school of under 175 licensed students alone), practically none of them are modified, or even driven by people under the age of 65. Most people around here are in riced out Civics...

yea i see a lot of those over here in colerain.. lol. and your also not to far..

Back