WeaponR "Secret Weapon" SRI

fat4draccord

Reaction score
WeaponR Intake
Price Paid: ~$165
Rating:8/10

Ok I got this thing a couple of days ago and installed it with a couple buddies tonight. It looked pretty organized and cleanly wrapped in the box. Pulling this thing out I thought "this better sound good or I'm going AEM". After about a half hour install process and frustrated buds, we were able to figure out what the instructions were referring to about a "U-shaped intake part", since the piping is not even vaguely U-shaped. Other than that little bit of hassle, the rest of the installation was pretty straight forward and simple. After taking it out for a few runs against my bud's Nissan Sentra SER (2.5L, AEM cold air, Magnaflow exhaust). I heard an awesome sound that can only be decribed as the success of a man's hard work at trying to install a Japanese autopart with minimal instructions. He didn't beat me as bad as he usually does so there was a bit of performance increase there.

301-120-101.jpg

Last edited:

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
that slurping sound you describe when turning off an engine happens on all intakes.
its the sound of air being suddenly cutoff from the vacuum.

kconn

Reaction score
lol i think an intake is an intake when it comes to SR's

jccg5

Reaction score
i didnt know anything bout weapon secret intake..but instead of that im going with fujita...is pretty good

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This was the first intake I wanted to buy but I was told they were out of business by summit racing, granted this was a few years ago.

fat4draccord

Reaction score
yeah i love that intake also..i think i mine is the same as urs..is it this one?
http://weapon-r.com/english/images/301-120-101.jpg

I bought mine used a few months ago for like 60 and the sound it makes is good..not extremely loud either..i don't even notice it anymore

thats the one I have, I'll add it into the OP for future views, yeah my intake is really loud....or at least loud enough to get someones attention while they're next to me...but its a good sound though, not a screamer but a little deeper in tone.

This was the first intake I wanted to buy but I was told they were out of business by summit racing, granted this was a few years ago.

I got mine last winter :huh:

Last edited:
Back