Weekly Thursday Meets @ Buena Park

drifthobo

Reaction score
Will be there tomorrow. There's another meet nearby there that I sometimes go, so i'll stop by this one first.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
dude, you should come to the Imports @ cpp meets. heck you live right at cal poly pretty much. we meet thursday at 7 at the in n out on valley & grand

:O is it every thursday ?? also, wanna install some projectors for me ? :eusa_drool: i'm not confident enough in myself to do em hahaha.

juicebox00

Reaction score
:O is it every thursday ?? also, wanna install some projectors for me ? :eusa_drool: i'm not confident enough in myself to do em hahaha.

yes, every thursday. and i'm already doing 2 jobs this weekend for members. might be able to do it friday night, just my service isn't free

Chris Vu

Reaction score
yes, every thursday. and i'm already doing 2 jobs this weekend for members. might be able to do it friday night, just my service isn't free

how much would you charge me ? aslong as it's reasonable, i don't see why not :p

Chris Vu

Reaction score
if you have the morimoto kit i could do it for $80. it's gunna be around 5hrs work. btw, you gunna come to the meet tonight?

I'll try to. Are there any other .. women there? I don't want my gf to be like :ughrun:

Back