Weird Stereo Problem

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Wildman said:
that is weird... i'll try and think about it and if something comes to me i'll post back. bet that is frustrating as hell though

Heh
I agree.

Hell, any type of electrical problem is frustrating

blackaccord69

Reaction score
yeah its frustrating when your listening to a song, and then it just cuts out and comes back 20 seconds later :mad:

blackaccord69

Reaction score
Well, the problem is gone. For some reason it just suddenly works perfect again. For the past 2 days it's been fine. The only thing I did different, was rerun one wire that was found under the carpeting by the foot pedals, to the passenger side. I don't even think this was causing a problem. But I hope it's finally fixed now.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
lol weird. maybe somehow the throttle cable or the pedal itself was causing a short.... but that would be really unlikely.

jwl03

Reaction score
well, back a few months ago... I had a similiar problem. My music would be fine most of the time, then my headunit would reset for no apparent reason 1 or 2 times during a drive. Then I found out that when I installed my amp, I connected the amp wire to the battery terminal wrong. As a result, the positive battery cable would wiggle if you tugged on it hard enough. (Big newbie mistake for me hehe). After I fixed that, i never had the problem again

Back