What arrived at my house this past weekend.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Phut said:
i'd like to slam it, but they're doing soo much road construction near my workplace.

don't be a pu$$ :bash: nothing can compare to crappy socal roads

nice rims btw... looks so JDM yo! :thumbsup: and is it just me, or is tht all season tires? :confused:

Last edited:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
I just notiched the green valve stems...do you have your tires filled with nitrogen or just have green stems?? if so how do you like nitrogen? i had it in my old tires but havent' gotten around in the new set
So is that what green stems normally mean? I have seen them on a few tuners here lately.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
It might mean something different for tuners..but i know when i put nitrogen in my old set the shop told me to put the green stems on so they knew nitrogen was in there.i told them no because i had my chrome wheels on at the time..BUT as far as i know, that is what they mean unless there is some JDM thing i don't know haha

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
nothing can compare to crappy socal roads
:rofl::rofl:your front lip wouldnt last a whole day up here lol. when our roads defrost in the spring, we get heaves in the road where there wasnt one yesterday. im scared to even get 17s :mad:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
ryan s said:
:rofl::rofl:your front lip wouldnt last a whole day up here lol. when our roads defrost in the spring, we get heaves in the road where there wasnt one yesterday. im scared to even get 17s :mad:

been to wisconsin, lived in indiana :p i was lower too back then, and my bumper is still dandy :afro:

Latest posts

Back