What color? (getting painted)

AccordFlex

Reaction score
Do the Lexus Pearl white. Its called Starfire Pearl. This was the color I was going to choose before I found Balloon White. Ive still always wondered what my car would look like painted this way :(

lexus_is_f_pearl_white_jalop_image002.jpg

e764e24b.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Do the Lexus Pearl white. Its called Starfire Pearl. This was the color I was going to choose before I found Balloon White. Ive still always wondered what my car would look like painted this way :(

I suggested this to him already, but didn't realize that Starefire Pearl was the color I meant to recommend, instead of Balloon White. So is Balloon White their off white color then? I just thought they mixed your paint wrong when they did your car.

AccordFlex

Reaction score
I suggested this to him already, but didn't realize that Starefire Pearl was the color I meant to recommend, instead of Balloon White. So is Balloon White their off white color then? I just thought they mixed your paint wrong when they did your car.

Balloon white is a Lamborghini color, which is the color of my car.

And no, now that I have had the car for a while, I believe that the pictures i was looking at were very misleading. It actually flops from a cream white to the silverish white that most people know it as. When the cars in good sun, it really brings out that pearl. Thought we mixed the paint wrong but it was correct, just mislead by pics is all.

After having the paint for 8 months, im really digging the color now so regardless of if it wasnt what I wanted, its grown on me ALOT.

Lamborghini_Murcielago_1.jpg

Awater2B.jpg

rotm6.jpg

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Gotcha. I was misinformed. I like the color a lot, and I wish I could see your car in person.

Latest posts

Back